Can it Really Help You Pass a Drug Test?
Are you waiting for your options for ways to pass a hair follicle drug test? Does the Macujo Method really work? Check out these Macujo Method reviews.
So, you like to smoke a little weed from time to time.
Or maybe every night. Or every day, before and after work.
Don’t worry, we’re not here to judge, we’re here to help. Chances are you’d like to keep your job, and a decent reputation.
Despite the legalization of Marijuana in many states, a lot of companies still require drug tests before hiring, or at random. Even worse, they test your hair follicles rather than urine.
As we said, we’re here to help. Which is why we recommend the Macujo method.
There are plenty of positive Macujo method reviews, so read on to discover what it is and how it can help you pass your next drug test.
What Can I Expect from a Drug Test?
Drug tests are usually administered by a collection team in two ways: urine or hair follicles. Sometimes, both.
Hair follicle drug tests are used to detect drug use within the past 90 days. 90 days is typically how long most drugs stay in your hair for. This goes for everything from alcohol to nicotine to cocaine and LSD.
90 days is also about how long it takes for your hair to grow at least 1.5 inches. This is exactly how much hair they need for testing. They will take about 120 strands of your hair and they will cut about a half-inch across get them.
If you shave your head prior to a hair follicle drug test, they may take hair from the armpit or chest. Or you will be let go automatically.
Urine tests aren’t as accurate since most drugs cannot be detected this way past 30-60 days, depending on the drug. This test involves peeing into a designated, sterile cup either at home or in the office bathrooms.
What is the Macujo Method?
The Macujo method also referred to as the “Mac method” or the “Growman method”, is a multi-step hair cleaning procedure. Think of it as a hair cuticle detox.
During the process, three layers of your hair shaft are opened up beginning with the cuticle, allowing stored THC particles to escape.
Before diving into the Macujo method instruction, it should be noted that the Macujo method really only has success for marijuana users.
What You Will Need for the Macujo Method:
There are a few crucial products that you’ll need to perform this method:
- Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo (the older version)
- Heinz Distilled White Vinegar
- Clean & Clear Acne Wash (the pink kind)
- Tide Liquid Detergent
- Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
Additional items that you’ll need are disposable gloves, a shower cap, goggles, and of course, a sink and towel.
The Step-by-Step Macujo Method:
Follow these instructions carefully for the best results:
- Stop smoking weed as soon as you know that you are going to be tested.
- Dampen the hair with warm water. Be thorough, but don’t soak it. You want your hair to absorb the treatment and it won’t do that if it’s fully saturated with water.
- Rub a generous amount of the Heinz vinegar through your hair from scalp to tip. Try to really work it in there and leave it. It may tingle a bit, but do not rinse!
- Massage the Clean & Clear into your hair well into the hair and scalp, right over the vinegar. You may want to protect your eyes at this point, so if you have goggles, put em’ on.
- Now it’s time to wrap your hair up in a shower cap for about 30-45 minutes to let your home-made “soaking solution” work.
- With the Aloe Rid shampoo, emphasis on the older formulation, wash out your “soaking solution”. You will most likely have to do this twice to ensure that the solution is completely washed out of your hair.
- Put your goggles back on, because this step requires you to wash your hair with the liquid Tide detergent. Scrub that scalp and hair good. Don’t forget to rinse!
- Now it’s time for one more wash, but with the Zydot Ultra Clean shampoo. This step is often overlooked, but it’s better to be safe than fired.
You’ll want to repeat these steps at least three times the day before your drug test, and then once more the morning of.
Macujo Method Reviews –
So, can the Macujo method really help you pass a hair drug test?
The Macujo Method does have a high success rate when the steps are followed properly, but it does have it’s pros and cons:
- Products are readily available in stores or online
- Can be done at home
- The old style Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo removes the chlorine, hard water minerals and chemicals
- Substances (like THC) from your hair
- Nobody has to know
- It has a 90% and up success rate
- Products may be a bit pricey, especially if you have to buy multiples of each
- The process has to be done multiple times
- There’s a small percentage that it won’t work
- Did we mention you’ll have to stop smoking weed?
All in all, this is the most popular detox method used by marijuana smokers. It isn’t foolproof, but there is a science behind it. That science is based on the latest research on THC metabolites and how they get into your system—and hair.
Of course, there are other factors involved. For example, if you are a heavy marijuana user or a light user. One of the best things you can do is read about people who have had positive results using this method—they’re all over social media, YouTube, and Reddit, sharing their success stories
Don’t Worry, You’ve Got This
Don’t let any poor Macujo Method reviews that you read online get in your way of passing your next drug test and keeping your job.
It’s not the prettiest thing to do to your head but it is a tried and true method.
If you’re looking to find all your Macujo Method products in one place or just more information on detoxing and drug tests, send us a message. We’re here to help.
One more time for the cheap seats: stay away from ALL forms of cannabis during this time!