Macujo Aloe Rid and Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
Macujo Aloe Rid Detox Shampoo is to be used with Mike’s Macujo Method. Every time that you use the Macujo aloe rid Shampoo with mikes Macujo Macujo method you will permanently lower the toxin levels from your hair.
Mike’s Macujo Method will only work with the Macujo Aloe Rid or Original Nexxus Aloe Rid. For an idea of how many washes you will need for your past drug usage please click on this link to give an idea of how many times you will need to wash with Mikes Macujo Method.
One bottle of Macujo Aloe Rid is Good for 15 to 20 Mike Macujo Washes
Mike Macujo Method
Mike macujo method is not a masking agent so after you finish your required amount of washes. for your usage you will be stay permanently clean unless you use again.
Zydot Ultra Clean.
Zydot Ultra Clean is a stripping and masking agent it strips the follicle of any external contaminants and leaves an invisible film on the hair to change the outcome of your hair follicle test.
Around 5 years ago Labs have changed their routine, now they soak hair samples in a mild detergent first to remove hairspray, gels, and masking agents. the reason strong detergent is not used is that this would remove the drug metabolites in the follicle and that would be counterproductive.
SO WHY DO WE NEED THE ZYDOT?
Well Since they can’t see any masking agent, they do not always remove it all. So, if you do your required amount of The Mike macujo Washes, and for some reason you are short maybe 1 or 2 washes This might make the difference from passing or failing. You will not know if it helped you pass but for the $20 bucks who cares as long as you pass.
Zydot on its own will not help you pass a hair follicle test any more unless you smoke marijuana less then 3 times please don’t purchase the Zydot Ultra clean unless you purchase the Macujo Aloe Rid
Macujo Aloe Rid and Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo for Hair Washes
- Macujo Aloe Rid Was Cloned and Made with All of The Same High-Quality Ingredients In The Original Nexxus Aloe Rid. We Even Increased the Size From 5. Oz It to A 6. Oz Bottle. We Included Pictures Of Ingredients Below From the Original Formula Nexxus Aloe Rid And Our Macujo Aloe Rid So You Can See There Is No Difference In The Formulations.
- We Understand Better Than Anyone Else How the Nexxus allow rid This Shampoo Works. This Is Why We Put Our Time and Effort into Create Our Macujo Version of Nexxus Aloe Rid to Cut the Price Due to The Low Supply and High Demand of The Original Formula and From Scammers Claiming to Refill from Gallon Containers.
- Now This Macujo Aloe Rid Can Now Replace Its Predecessor At A Reasonable Cost. We Are So Sure You Will See That There Is No Difference From The Original Formula And Our Macujo Version We Will Gladly Refund To Anyone That Is Not Happy With Our Macujo Version Of Aloe Rid.
What You’ll Receive With This Order:
- 6 0z Macujo Aloe Rid Shampoo
- Zydot Ultra Clean Shampoo
- Step by Step Directions
- Links to Our Step by Step Videos
- Our Phone # For Support
Pass your Hair Follicle Test. Best hair detox shampoo for drug test
Macujo Aloe Rid Ingredients: Water (Aqua); Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Cocamide DEA; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Aloe Barbadensis Gel; Panthenol; Tocopheryl Acetate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil; Soybean (Glycine Soja) Sterol; Ceramide 3; Wheat Flour (Triticum Vulgare) Lipids; Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Myristic Acid; Palmitic Acid; Stearic Acid; Sodium Chloride; Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate; Polysorbate 60; Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Tetrasodium EDTA; Sodium Thiosulfate; Sodium PCA; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Citric Acid; Propylene Glycol; Fragrance (Parfum); Yellow 5 (CI 19140); Blue 1 (CI 42090)
Zydot Ultra Clean Ingredients: WaterAqueous, Extract of Aloe Vera, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Sodium PCA, Cocamide DEA, Panthenol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Citric Acid, DMDM Hydantoin, Sodium Thiosulfate, Methychloraisothiazolinone, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance