Mike's Cocaine Method
My name is Mike Macujo and this is my latest method to remove cocaine from your hair I’m calling it Mike’s Cocaine Method
Mike’s Cocaine Method is to be used for removal of cocaine only, if your using other drugs or alcohol you must use
Mikes Macujo Method or you will fail.
This new method I created will take about 45 mins and the good news is that it can be done repetitively.
and it will permanently remove approx. 200-300 picograms or cocaine per washing and you can do this method between 1 to 6 washes per day.
Now. for every 1/4 gram of cocaine used in the past 90 days you would need to do Mike’s Cocaine Method 3 times, here are some examples of what I mean.
1/4 Gram of Cocaine you would need 3 washes
1/2 Gram of Cocaine you would need 6 washes
1 Gram of Cocaine you would need 12 washes
If you’re not sure how much cocaine you’ve done or you’re not familiar with how much cocaine is get a packet of Sweet-N-Low or Splenda, pour it on the table and that is One Gram.
If you used more than 2-3 grams of cocaine within 90 days we recommend 20 washes and a bleach and redeye.
By washing with Mikes Cocaine Method and doing a bleach and Re-Dye you will tremendously increase your chances of passing your hair drug test A bleach and redeye will lower your levels approx. 33%
For more information about a bleach and redeye go to www.macujo.com If during the past 90 days you used another drug as well as cocaine use our online calculator to see how many washes you will need www.macujo.com/washes
Step by Step instructions for Mikes Cocaine Method
1. Step one is to wash your hair thoroughly with the Macujo Aloe Rid shampoo and rinse it out completely. Dry your hair off using a clean towel.
2. Next you need to fill a large bowl approximately ⅓ of the way with baking soda. Add warm water slowly to baking soda and mix it until it is the consistency of marinara sauce. This has to be really wet so it does not clump together. After this is mixed up, massage it into your hair for 5 to 7 minutes, then rinse it off and towel dry your hair.
3. Spray Clean & Clear Astringent all over your head to saturate all of your hair. Massage this into your hair for 5 to 7 minutes. Make sure you have a towel ready to wipe away anything that might drip down on your forehead and ears. Let the Clean & Clear Astringent stay on your hair for 30 minutes.
4. After 30 minutes with the Clean & Clear on your head, take a small dab of Liquid Tide and scrub your hair for 3 to 7 minutes. The Tide detergent will feel abrasive when you rub it against your hair. Make sure you avoid making this too sudsy or foamy when scrubbing your hair. Rinse it out totally.
5. Lastly, apply Macujo Aloe Rid shampoo and rinse it out of your hair until the water runs clean.