NEXXUS ALOE RID GENTLE CLARIFYING SHAMPOO
delicately removes residual buildup, chlorine, environmental pollutants, hard water minerals and hair dulling impurities for refreshingly clean, healthy looking hair. Time released Antioxidants effectively quench damaging free radicals that are deposited by harsh chemicals. This gentle, Aloe Vera based formula conditions both hair and scalp.
- Use as your everyday shampoo in addition to Ultra Cleanse Shampoo.
- Cleans the oils from the scalp, where toxins are found use the product in the days leading up to your test.
- Deep cleaning formula delicately removes residual buildup, environmental pollutants, chemicals, chlorine, hard water minerals, and hair dulling impurities.
- Five ounces of gentle clarifying shampoo.
- Advanced microsphere technology provides the gradual release.
- One bottle of Nexxus Aloe Rid is Good for up to 15 Washes
- #1 Shampoo used to pass a hair follicle drug test
- #1 aloe rid detox shampoo
Nexxus Aloe Rid is to be used with Mikes macujo method every time that you use the nexxus aloe rid with mikes macujo method you will permanently lower your toxin levels from you hair. Mikes Macujo Method will only work with the original Nexxus Aloe Rid.. For an idea of how many washes you will need for your past drug usage please click on this link to give you an idea how many time you will need to wash with Mikes Macujo Method.
Best hair detox shampoo for drug test
Ingredients: Water (Aqua); Sodium Laureth Sulfate; Cocamide DEA; Cocamidopropyl Betaine; Aloe Barbadensis Gel; Panthenol; Tocopheryl Acetate; Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate; Avocado (Persea Gratissima) Oil; Soybean (Glycine Soja) Sterol; Ceramide 3; Wheat Flour (Triticum Vulgare) Lipids; Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide; Butyl Methoxydibenzoylmethane; Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate; Myristic Acid; Palmitic Acid; Stearic Acid; Sodium Chloride; Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate; Polysorbate 60; Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride; Tetrasodium EDTA; Sodium Thiosulfate; Sodium PCA; Methylchloroisothiazolinone; Methylisothiazolinone; Citric Acid; Propylene Glycol; Fragrance (Parfum); Yellow 5 (CI 19140); Blue 1 (CI 42090)